Cybercrime Legislation, Cases and Commentary, 2nd edition
A comprehensive analysis of Australian cybercrime legislation and case law
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Cybercrime: Legislation, Cases and Commentary provides a comprehensive analysis of cybercrime legislation and case law in Australian jurisdictions. Since the publication of the first edition, there have been significant developments in legislation, cases and policies directed at cybercrime. More generally, there have been new developments in the regimes governing law enforcement access to data, telecommunications and internet service provider obligations, and key institutions dealing with cyber security and data protection.
Cybercrime: Legislation, Cases and Commentary is an essential resource for law enforcement and legal practitioners, as well as students.
• Updated developments in legislation, cases and policies directed at cybercrime.
• Cases selected to illustrate the legal issues that arise, and to provide examples of how cybercrime laws operate in practice.
• Internationally recognized author.
Finlay & Kirchengast, Criminal Law in Australia 2e, 2019
George et al, Social Media and the Law 3e, 2020
Table of contents
- Part 1 Introduction
- Ch 1. What is Cybercrime?
- Part 2 Unauthorised Access, Modification And Impairment
- Ch 2. Unauthorised Access
- Ch 3. Unauthorised Modification
- Ch 4. Unauthorised Impairment
- Part 3 Online Financial and Property Crimes
- Ch 5. Online Fraud and Forgery
- Ch 6. Identity Crimes and Card Skimming
- Ch 7. Online Copyright Crimes
- Part 4 Online Child Exploitation and Other Privacy Crimes
- Ch 8. Child Abuse Material
- Ch 9. Online Child Grooming
- Ch 10. Cyberstalking, Online Harassment And Voyeurism
- Part 5 Investigation, Prosecution and Judicial Issues
- Ch 11. Investigating Cybercrime
- Ch 12. Prosecuting and Sentencing Cyber Criminals