Corporations and Associations: Cases and Materials, 10th Edition
Comprehensive extracts provide the reader with a thorough understanding of principles of corporations law.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Corporations and Associations: Cases and Materials is a comprehensive casebook on corporations law. Now in its 10th ed, this book is written by experts and provides comprehensive treatment of the core topics in an undergraduate corporations law unit, as well as coverage of selected topics in an advanced course.
· Comprehensive extracts provide the reader with a thorough understanding of principles of corporations law
· Commentary written by leading experts
Table of contents
2. Non-profit associations
3. Development of company law regulation
4. Company formation
5. The company as a separate legal entity
6. The corporate constitution
7. Control and management of the company
9. The duties of controllers and directors
10. Duties of controlling shareholders and common law remedies
11. Accounting and audit
12. Statutory remedies for minority shareholders
13. Corporate contracting
14. Capital and finance
15. Disclosure documents
16. Takeovers and mergers
17. Companies in difficulty - investigation, receivership, voluntary administration and winding up