Civil Procedure in the Solomon Islands
An annotated work on the Solomon Islands Courts (Civil Procedure) Rules 2007
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Civil Procedure in the Solomon Islands includes the annotated Solomon Islands Courts (Civil Procedure) Rules 2007 and Court of Appeal Rules 1983. The clear explanations of principle, analysis of relevant case law, and detailed case list and index make this text valuable to both legal practitioners and students of civil procedure.
• The first annotated civil procedure text specifically for the legal fraternity in the Solomon Islands
• Provides a starting point for the practitioner’s research on any particular rule
• A valuable tool that can help improve the quality and efficiency of submissions in court
• Katter et al, Civil Procedure in Papua New Guinea
• Katter et al, Companies Law of Papua New Guinea
Table of contents
- Solomon Islands Courts (Civil Procedure) Rules 2007
- Courts (Civil Procedure) (Amendment) Rules 2010
- Magistrates’ Courts (Civil Procedure) Rules
- Court Of Appeal Act
- Court Of Appeal Rules