Carter’s Criminal Law of Queensland, 25th edition (2 Volume Set)
Carter's Criminal Law of Queensland is the definitive resource for anyone needing a sound understanding of the criminal law of Queensland.
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
This book, extracted from Carter’s Criminal Law of Queensland, provides extensive coverage of legislation and authoritative annotations written by an expert author team. This fully revised and updated 25th edition incorporates the latest legislative amendments up to 2 May 2023, including, inter alia, those arising from the Domestic and Family Violence Protection (Combating Coercive Control) and Other Legislation Amendment Act 2023; Police Powers and Responsibilities (Jack’s Law) Amendment Act 2023 No 4; Police Powers and Responsibilities and Other Legislation Amendment Act (No 2) 2023 No 11; Police Service Administration and Other Legislation Amendment Act 2023 No 7; and Strengthening Community Safety Act 2023 No 3 and more.
• Easy access to up-to-date legislation
• High quality annotations from expert authors
• Quick reference directory and tabs for easy navigation
• Colvin, McKechnie & O’Leary, Criminal Law in Queensland and Western Australia: Cases and Commentary, 9th ed, 2021
• Hemming, Feld & Anthony, Criminal Procedure in Australia, 2nd ed, 2019
Table of contents
- Contents Vol 1
- • Criminal Code Act 1899
- • Criminal Code
- • Criminal Law Amendment Acts
- • Criminal Law (Sexual Offences) Act 1978
- • Drugs Misuse Act 1986
- • Drugs Misuse Regulation 1987
- • Evidence Act 1977
- • Penalties and Sentences Act 1992
- Contents Vol 2
- • Bail Act 1980
- • Jury Act 1995
- • Police Powers and Responsibilities Act 2000
- • Police Powers and Responsibilities Regulation 2012
- • Regulatory Offences Act 1985
- • Summary Offences Act 2005