Australian Trade Mark Opposition Law, 2nd edition (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
Australian Trade Mark Opposition Law is an essential guide to Australian trade mark opposition law and process
Successfully navigating both applicable law and procedural requirements is essential to effective practice in trade mark opposition matters. This unique, time-saving text is designed to offer quickly accessible answers to procedural questions covering oppositions to registering and removing trade marks before the Australian Trade Marks Office (ATMO).
It includes both the substantive law and procedure, with practical tips on preparation of evidence, oral and written submissions and obtaining orders for costs. The author draws from the extensive body of decisions handed down by the ATMO to simplify the practitioner’s role in dealing with the governing law and common practice of the ATMO. It is an essential guide to trade mark opposition practice for legal practitioners and trade mark attorneys and is a highly relevant resource for students undertaking units on trade mark practice.
- Clear, accessible guidance
- Written by experienced trade mark practitioner
- Unique focus on the process of trade marks opposition
- Ricketson et al, Intellectual Property: Cases, Materials and Commentary, 6th ed, 2019
- Stoianoff, Chilton & Monotti, Commercialisation of Intellectual Property, 2019
- Van Caenegem, Intellectual and Industrial Property Law, 3rd ed, 2019
Table of contents
- Notice of Opposition
- Onus and Standard of Proof
- Grounds of Opposition
- Opposition to Removal for Non-Use
- Practice and Procedure
Appendix A – Precedent Statements of Grounds and Particulars