Australian Migration Legislation Collection, June 2022 (In 2 Volumes)
2 Volume set - providing key migration legislation, select legislative instruments and an authoritative overview of Australian migration law and visa application procedures.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
The June 2022 edition of Australian Migration Legislation Collection provides a selection of key Australian migration legislation and selected legislative instruments. This edition consolidates the legislation as at 1 May 2022 and includes, inter alia, those arising from the Migration Amendment (Ukraine) Regulations 2022, Migration Amendment (Pacific Australia Labour Mobility) Regulation 2022 and the Migration (Migration (Migration Agents Code of Conduct) Regulations 2021. It is a handy reference for anyone studying or practising in the area of migration law.
• Legislation hand picked by experienced Academics
• Authoritative source of legislation
• Fernandez, Gerkens, Kenny, Ozyurek & Yau, Australian Immigration Companion 9th ed, 2021
Table of contents
- Vol 1
- • Visa Charts
- • Introduction to Australian Migration Law and Visa Application Procedures
- • Migration Act 1958
- • Migration Regulations 1994
- Vol. 2
- • Migration Agents Regulations 1998
- • Migration (Skilling Australians Fund) Charges Regulations 2018
- • Australian Citizenship Act 2007
- • Australian Citizenship Regulations 2016
- • Acts Interpretation Act 1901
- • Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1901
- • Ministerial Direction No 69
- • Ministerial Direction No 90
- • Select Legislative Instruments