Australian Corporations Legislation 2019 – Student Edition (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
Australian Corporations Legislation 2019 Student Edition provides a comprehensive collection of key corporations legislation.
This 2 volume set of the Australian Corporations Legislation 2019 Student Edition, is an invaluable resource for students studying corporations law. It consolidates key Australian corporations legislation current up to and including I October 2018 and includes shaded tabs for enhanced navigability as well as an extensive index.
• Full text of major corporations legislation
• Shaded tabs for enhanced ease-of-use and navigability
• Extensive index
• Austin and Black, Australian Corporations Legislation 2019 Practitioner Edition; LexisNexis, 2019
• Harris, Hargovan and Adams, Australian Corporate Law, 6th ed, 2017
• Ramsay and Austin, Ford, Austin and Ramsay’s Principles of Corporations Law, 17th ed, 2018
Table of contents
- Corporations Act 2001
- Corporations Regulations 2001
- ASIC Act 2001
- ASIC Regulations 2001
- Corporations (Fees) Act 2001
- Corporations (Fees) Regulations 2001
- Corporations (Review Fees) Act 2001
- Corporations (Review Fees) Regulations 2001
- Acts Interpretation Act 1901