Australian Corporations Legislation 2017 edition (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Mac OS X operating systems
Not compatible with MacBook Air, Kobo eReader, and Microsoft Surface
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
Australian Corporations Legislation 2017 provides a comprehensive single-volume collection of key corporations and related legislation.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Australian Corporations Legislation 2017 provides a comprehensive single-volume collection of key corporations and related legislation. This edition includes expert annotations to key provisions of the Corporations Act 2001, and extensive editorial and historical notes. This text will give you practical, in-depth assistance and guide you through some of the most complex pieces of Australian legislation.
This 2017 edition incorporates the following features to assist you in your day-to-day practice
- Summarised annotations by Dr Robert Austin, Challis Lecturer at the University of Sydney and Barrister, Level 22 Chambers, Sydney and Justice Ashley Black of the New South Wales Supreme Court extracted from the authoritative title Austin & Black’s Annotations to the Corporations Act.
- Overview of 2016 written by Justice Ashley Black highlighting to important developments in the area of corporations law over the past 12 months.
- Reliable indexing of ASIC Class Orders and Regulatory Guides, cross references to relevant sections in the Corporations Act.
- Shaded tabs at chapter level and shaded annotations to enhance ease-of-use and navigability.
Austin & Black, Austin & Black’s Annotations to the Corporations Act (looseleaf and online)
Australian Corporations Law Legislation (looseleaf and online)
Australian Corporations Legislation 2017 Student Edition
Table of contents
The following legislation is in this included:
- Corporations Act 2001
- Corporations Regulations 2001
- Australian Securities and Investments Act 2001
- Australian Securities and Investments Regulations 2001
- Acts Interpretation Act 1901 [Extract]
- Corporations (Fees) Act 2001
- Corporations (Fees) Regulations 2001
- Corporations (Review Fees) Act 2003
- Corporations (Review Fees) Regulations 2003
- Cross-Border Insolvency Act 2008
- Cross-Border Insolvency Regulations 2008
- Federal Court (Corporations) Rules 2000
- Pending legislation