Australian Commercial Arbitration (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
Australian Commercial Arbitration provides detailed annotations to the Uniform Commercial Arbitration Act with extensive case references and commentary detailing the legal principles, procedural and practical issues arising out the harmonised legislation.
With uniform Commercial Arbitration legislation in force in most States and Territories, Australia is developing a national legal foundation for commercial arbitration. Based on international best practice, the harmonised legislation encourages the use of commercial arbitration in domestic disputes by providing reliable, efficient, and final method of dispute resolution.
Australian Commercial Arbitration responds to the rise in domestic arbitration by providing detailed annotations explaining the meaning and operation of the harmonised legislation.
- Eminent author team
- Detailed and authoritative annotations
- Easy to use comparative table of legislation
Australian Commerical Arbitration, looseleaf online
The International Arbitration Act 1974: A Commentary 2ed 2015
Table of contents
- Comparative table
- Commencement information
- Opt-out provisions
- Annotated Commercial Arbitration Act
- New York Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards (1958)
- ACICA and IAMA Arbitration Rules
- International Arbitration Rules
- Australian Court Procedure
- Further reading