Australian Bills of Rights: The Law of the Victorian Charter and ACT Human Rights Act
This new authoritative work guides the reader through the complex statutory provisions in the Australian human rights Acts.
The Paperback version of this book is available as Print-On-Demand. Please contact our customer support on 1800 772 772 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, if you wish to order.
This authoritative work guides the reader through the complex statutory provisions in the Australian human rights Acts, and provides detailed analysis of the key issues. Since Victoria and the ACT have become the first two Australian jurisdictions to introduce human rights Acts, this text is invaluable in helping lawyers, government agencies and all those whose rights are protected to rethink the role of human rights in law and government action.
Table of contents
- Australian Human Rights Acts: Application and Scope
- Obligations on the Legislature, the Executive and Public Authorities
- Interpretation of legislation consistently with human rights
- Human Rights Acts in courts and tribunals
- Justified limitations on human rights
- International Law and Comparative Law
Ford, Austin and Ramsay’s Principles of Corporations Law, 17th edition (eBook)Release Date: March 01, 2018AUD$ 181.64
Australian Competition Law, 3rd edition (eBook)Release Date: March 01, 2018AUD$ 135.44
Auditing and Assurance: A Case Studies Approach, 7th edition (eBook)Release Date: December 01, 2016AUD$ 88.20