Australian Bills of Rights: The Law of the Victorian Charter and ACT Human Rights Act (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
This new authoritative work guides the reader through the complex statutory provisions in the Australian human rights Acts.
This authoritative work guides the reader through the complex statutory provisions in the Australian human rights Acts, and provides detailed analysis of the key issues. Since Victoria and the ACT have become the first two Australian jurisdictions to introduce human rights Acts, this text is invaluable in helping lawyers, government agencies and all those whose rights are protected to rethink the role of human rights in law and government action.
Table of contents
- Australian Human Rights Acts: Application and Scope
- Obligations on the Legislature, the Executive and Public Authorities
- Interpretation of legislation consistently with human rights
- Human Rights Acts in courts and tribunals
- Justified limitations on human rights
- International Law and Comparative Law
New!Principles of Australian Succession Law, 3rd edition and Hutley’s Australian Wills Precedents, 10th edition (Bundle)New!Release Date: December 20, 2020AUD$ 181.90
New!PreorderAustralian Administrative LawNew!Release Date: November 15, 2020AUD$ 121.50
The Loan Book (eBook)Release Date: July 17, 2020AUD$ 100.00