Annotated Trade Marks Act 1995 is a clear, coherent and concise resource book that provides a thorough introduction to the key issues and practical day-to-day interpretation and application of the law. It is an essential resource for anyone concerned with the registration, protection and enforcement of trade mark rights in Australia.
This 3rd edition of Annotated Trade Marks Act 1995 incorporates the extensive amendments to the Trade Marks Act enacted since publication of the 2nd edition in 2010. It also provides a comprehensive review of the many case law developments since that date.
- in-depth and up-to-date analysis of the law of trade marks in Australia
- accessible and well-indexed
- detailed annotations to all key provisions of the Act
- extensive cross references to relevant case law, Office decisions and practice, and discussion of similar issues elsewhere in the text
• Lahore, Patents, Trade Marks and Related Rights, loose leaf and online.
• Intellectual Property Reports hard copy and online
• Intellectual Property Precedents, loose leaf and online.
• Givoni, Australian Intellectual Property Law Bulletin.
• Lahore & Rothnie, Copyright and Designs, loose leaf and online.
• Cunliffe, Patents – An Annotated Guide (forthcoming 2018);
• Stewart et al, Intellectual Property in Australia, 6th Ed.
Table of contents
This work comprises up-to-date commentary and includes the following legislation:
- Trade Marks Act 1995
- Trade Marks Regulations 1995
Patents, Trade Marks & Related Rights - OnlineAUD$ 3,144.70
Copyright and Designs - LN Red TitleAUD$ 2,601.35
Intellectual Property Reports - OnlineAUD$ 4,036.69
PreorderPatents – An Annotated GuideAUD$ 158.99
Copyright and Designs - OnlineAUD$ 3,560.96
Intellectual Property in Australia, 6th editionAUD$ 157.00
Patents, Trademarks and Related Rights - LN Red TitleAUD$ 3,495.67