Annotated Trade Marks Act 1995, 3rd edition
A clear and insightful guide to the understanding and interpretation of trade mark law
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Annotated Trade Marks Act 1995 is a clear, coherent and concise resource book that provides a thorough introduction to the key issues and practical day-to-day interpretation and application of the law. It is an essential resource for anyone concerned with the registration, protection and enforcement of trade mark rights in Australia.
This 3rd edition of Annotated Trade Marks Act 1995 incorporates the extensive amendments to the Trade Marks Act enacted since publication of the 2nd edition in 2010. It also provides a comprehensive review of the many case law developments since that date.
- in-depth and up-to-date analysis of the law of trade marks in Australia
- accessible and well-indexed
- detailed annotations to all key provisions of the Act
- extensive cross references to relevant case law, Office decisions and practice, and discussion of similar issues elsewhere in the text
• Lahore, Patents, Trade Marks and Related Rights, loose leaf and online.
• Intellectual Property Reports hard copy and online
• Intellectual Property Precedents, loose leaf and online.
• Givoni, Australian Intellectual Property Law Bulletin.
• Lahore & Rothnie, Copyright and Designs, loose leaf and online.
• Cunliffe, Patents – An Annotated Guide (forthcoming 2018);
• Stewart et al, Intellectual Property in Australia, 6th Ed.
Table of contents
This work comprises up-to-date commentary and includes the following legislation:
- Trade Marks Act 1995
- Trade Marks Regulations 1995
Copyright and Designs - OnlineAUD$ 3,560.96
Intellectual Property in Australia, 6th editionAUD$ 173.00
Patents, Trademarks and Related Rights - LN Red TitleAUD$ 3,495.67
Copyright and Designs - LN Red TitleAUD$ 2,601.35
Patents, Trade Marks & Related Rights - OnlineAUD$ 3,144.70
PreorderPatents – An Annotated GuideAUD$ 158.99
Intellectual Property Reports - OnlineAUD$ 4,036.69