Annotated Federal Court Legislation and Rules, 4th edition
A comprehensive annotated text for practitioners conducting matters in the Federal Court of Australia
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
An essential and comprehensive companion for practitioners conducting matters in the Federal Court of Australia.
This book, extracted from the well renowned Practice and Procedure High Court and Federal Court of Australia (available on Lexis Advance, Lexis Red and as a 4-volume loose-leaf service), provides an essential guide to key Federal Court legislation and authoritative annotations written by an expert author team.
This 4th edition, current to 20 October 2023, incorporates all recent changes in the legislation, including, inter alia, those arising from the Courts and Tribunals Legislation Amendment (2021 Measures No. 1) Act 2022, Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia (Consequential Amendments and Transitional Provisions) Act 2021, and the Federal Court Legislation Amendment Rules 2022.
• Concise portable volume of essential Federal Court legislation, rules and forms.
• Annotations by current and former judicial officers and practitioners.
• Practice and Procedure: High Court and Federal Court of Australia, looseleaf and online
• Cujes, Litigation in the Federal Court, 2015
• Colbran et al, Civil Procedure: Commentary and Materials, 8th edition, 2022
• Zillmann & Hemming, LexisNexis Questions and Answers: Civil Procedure, 2nd edition, 2020
• Zuckerman et al, Zuckerman on Australian Civil Procedure, 2018
Table of contents
- Federal Court Legislation
- • Federal Court of Australia Act 1976
- Federal Court Rules
- • Comparison Tables
- • Federal Court Rules 2011
- • Federal Court Forms
- Practice Documents
- • Practice Notes
- • National Guide to Counsel Fees
- • Guide to Discretionary Items in Bills of Costs