Annotated Federal Court Legislation and Rules, 3rd edition
Annotated Federal Court Legislation and Rules is a concise annotated text for practitioners conducting matters in the Federal Court of Australia.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Extracted from the well-renowned LexisNexis looseleaf Practice and Procedure High Court and Federal Court of Australia, this 3rd edition of Annotated Federal Court Legislation and Rules contains annotations to essential federal court legislation, rules and forms in one concise portable volume. Incorporating all legislative amendments up to and including 2 May 2019 this text also includes useful practice documents including: Practice Notes; the National Guide to Counsel Fees; and the National Guide to Discretionary Items in Bills of Costs.
• Concise portable volume of essential Federal Court legislation, rules and forms.
• Annotations by current and former judicial officers and practitioners.
• Practice and Procedure: High Court and Federal Court of Australia, looseleaf and online
• Colbran, Spender, Douglas & Jackson, Civil Procedure: Commentary and Materials, 2019
• Zuckerman et al, Zuckerman on Australian Civil Procedure, 2018
• Cujes, Litigation in the Federal Court, 2015.
Table of contents
- Federal Court Legislation
- • Federal Court of Australia Act 1976
- Federal Court Rules
- • Comparative Table
- • Federal Court Rules 2011
- • Federal Court Forms
- Practice Documents
- • Practice Notes
- • National Guide to Counsel Fees
- • National Guide to Discretionary Items in Bills of Costs