Extracted from the well-renowned LexisNexis looseleaf Practice and Procedure High Court and Federal Court of Australia, this 3rd edition of Annotated Federal Court Legislation and Rules contains annotations to essential federal court legislation, rules and forms in one concise portable volume. Incorporating all legislative amendments up to and including 2 May 2019 this text also includes useful practice documents including: Practice Notes; the National Guide to Counsel Fees; and the National Guide to Discretionary Items in Bills of Costs.
- Concise portable volume of essential Federal Court legislation, rules and forms.
- Annotations by current and former judicial officers and practitioners.
- Practice and Procedure: High Court and Federal Court of Australia, looseleaf and online
- Colbran, Spender, Douglas & Jackson, Civil Procedure: Commentary and Materials, 2019
- Zuckerman et al, Zuckerman on Australian Civil Procedure, 2018
- Cujes, Litigation in the Federal Court, 2015.
Table of contents
Federal Court Legislation
- Federal Court of Australia Act 1976
Federal Court Rules
- Comparative Table
- Federal Court Rules 2011
- Federal Court Forms
- Practice Notes
- National Guide to Counsel Fees
- National Guide to Discretionary Items in Bills of Costs