Annotated Family Law Legislation, 7th edition
An essential resource for students, practitioners and others practising in family law.
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
The 7th edition of Annotated Family Law Legislation, is extracted from Australian Family Law, (available on Lexis Advance as a four-volume loose-leaf service), and provides extensive coverage of key family law legislation and authoritative annotations written by an expert author team. It is a handy reference for anyone studying or practising in the area of family law.
• Includes the new Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia (Family Law) Rules 2021
• Includes relevant extracts from the Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia Act 2021
• High quality annotations by expert authors
• Ease of use and navigability through shaded tabs
• Australian Family Law (looseleaf and online)
• Holmes, LexisNexis Case Summaries: Family Law 6th ed, 2016
• Mills & Ebejer, Focus: Family Law 8th ed, 2020
• Young, Kenny & Monahan, Children and the Law in Australia, 2nd ed, 2016
• Young, Sifris, Carroll & Monahan, Family Law in Australia 10th ed, 2021
Table of contents
- • Family Law Act 1975
- • Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia Act 2021 – extracts
- • Comparative Table of Rules
- • Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia (Family Law) Rules 2021
- • Index