Annotated Fair Work and Related Legislation, 2023 edition
Essential employment law reference for students and practitioners alike
The 2023 edition of Annotated Fair Work Act & Related Legislation consolidates key employment legislation current to 1 July 2023 into one handy resource.
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
This new edition, extracted from Workplace Law – Fair Work (looseleaf service), provides extensive coverage of legislation and authoritative annotations written by an expert author team. This 2023 edition includes the latest legislative amendments current at 1 July 2023, including, inter alia, those arising from the Fair Work Legislation Amendment (Secure Jobs, Better Pay) Act 2022; Fair Work Legislation Amendment Regulations 2022; Fair Work Amendment (Paid Family and Domestic Violence Leave) Act 2022; Sex Discrimination and Fair Work (Respect at Work) Amendment Act 2021, and more.
• All the essential fair work legislation in one portable, easy to navigate volume
• Enhanced ease of use and navigability through shaded tabs
• Donaghey & Goodwin, General Protections under the Fair Work Act, 2019
• Hoctor & Robertson, Workplace Investigations: Principles and Practice, 2018
• Catanzariti & Egan, Workplace Bullying, 2nd edition, 2021
Table of contents
- • Fair Work Act 2009
- • Fair Work Regulations 2009
- • Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009
- • Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Regulations 2016
- • Fair Work (Registered Organisations) (Transitional Provisions) Rules 2017
- • Fair Work Commission Rules 2013
- • Paid Parental Leave Act 2010
- • Paid Parental Leave Rules 2021
- • Independent Contractors Act 2006
- • Independent Contractors Regulations 2016
- • Index