Annotated Criminal Legislation New South Wales 2020 - 2021
The essential criminal law resource for New South Wales.
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
This fully revised and updated edition of Annotated Criminal Legislation New South Wales, extracted from Criminal Practice and Procedure NSW (available on Lexis Advance, Lexis Red, and as a four-volume looseleaf service) is an essential guide to key criminal legislation in New South Wales, providing extensive coverage of legislation and authoritative annotations by Roderick N Howie QC, a former judge of the Supreme Court of New South Wales, and Peter A Johnson, a judge of the Supreme Court of New South Wales.
The legislation in this 2020-2021 edition is current to 1 November 2020 and includes coverage of legislative amendments made by, inter alia, the Justice Legislation Amendment Act (No 2) 2019, COVID-19 Legislation Amendment (Emergency Measures) Act 2020, Stronger Communities Legislation Amendment (Crimes) Act 2020; Stronger Communities Legislation Amendment (Miscellaneous) Act 2020, Health Legislation (Miscellaneous Amendments) Act 2020, Stronger Communities Legislation Amendment (COVID-19) Regulation 2020, and more.
• Uptodate legislation
• High quality annotations by expert authors
• Easy navigation via a quick reference directory and ‘grey tabs’
• Practical introductory commentary including discussions on proceedings before magistrates and trial proceedings
• Arenson & Bagaric, Criminal and Investigative Procedures: Victoria and Commonwealth, 4th Ed 2018
• Colvin McKechnie & Greene, Criminal Law in Queensland and Western Australia: Cases & Commentary, 9th Ed
• Howie, Sattler & Hood, Hayes & Eburn Criminal Law and Procedure in NSW, 6th ed, 2019
• Finlay & Kirchengast, Criminal Law in Australia, 2nd Ed 2019
• Nash, Annotated Criminal Legislation Victoria, 2019-2020
• Shanahan et al, Carter’s Criminal Law of Queensland, 23rd ed, 2019
Table of contents
- Proceedings before Magistrates
- Criminal Procedure Act 1986
- Criminal Procedure Regulation 2017
- Crimes (Sentencing Procedure) Act 1999
- Crimes (Sentencing Procedure) Regulation 2017
- Trial Procedure
- Crimes Act 1900
- Crimes Regulation 2020
- Crimes (Domestic and Personal Violence) Act 2007
- Crimes (High Risk Offenders) Act 2006
- Bail Act 2013
- Drug Misuse and Trafficking Act 1985
- Drug Misuse and Trafficking Regulation 2011
- Summary Offences Act 1988
- Summary Offences Regulation 2020
- Crimes (Forensic Procedures) Act 2000
- Crimes (Forensic Procedures) Regulation 2014
- Law Enforcement (Powers and Responsibilities) Act 2002
- Law Enforcement (Powers and Responsibilities) Regulation 2016
- Informations and Indictments/Proof Material (Crimes)
- Informations and Indictments/Proof Material (Summary Offences)
Carter’s Criminal Law of Queensland, 23rd editionAUD$ 185.00
Criminal Processes and Investigative Procedures: Victoria and Commonwealth, 4th editionAUD$ 91.99
Annotated Criminal Legislation Victoria 2019-2020AUD$ 147.99
Criminal Law in Australia, 2nd editionAUD$ 105.00
Hayes & Eburn Criminal Law and Procedure in New South Wales, 6th editionAUD$ 145.00