An essential resource for students, practitioners and others who are practising in property and conveyancing.
Annotated Conveyancing and Real Property Legislation New South Wales is an indispensable resource tool that provides comprehensive analysis and explanation of the provisions and relevant case law for students, practitioners and others who are practising in property and conveyancing. Its section-based structure, revised index and updated table of cases provide the reader with simple and quick access to the law.
This work is extracted from the two-volume loose-leaf service Conveyancing Service New South Wales and provides extensive coverage of legislation and authoritative annotations that have been updated to include commentary on the strata law reform as well as recent relevant case law in the area of New South Wales conveyancing and real property law.
This well-regarded work provides both students and those practising in property and conveyancing with a highly useful and easy-to-use resource. The authors provide an overview of the legislation and a clear analysis of the Act’s more complex provisions and important case law as well as historical notes.
- All recent legislation changes
- High-quality, updated annotations from expert authors
- Easy access to current legislation with quick reference directory
- Enhanced ease of use and navigability through shaded tabs
Bradbrook & MacCallum, Easements and Restrictive Convenants in Australia, 3rd ed, 2011
Conveyancing Service New South Wales looseleaf and online
Edgeworth et al., Sackville & Neave Australian Property Law, 10th ed, 2016
Table of contents
- Conveyancing Act 1919
- Conveyancing (General) Regulation 2013
- Conveyancing (Sale of Land) Regulation 2017
- Real Property Act 1900
- Real Property Regulation 2014
- Retail Leases Act 1994
- Strata Schemes Management Act 2015
- Strata Schemes Management Regulation 2016