Annotated Conveyancing and Real Property Legislation New South Wales (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
An essential resource for students, practitioners and others practising in property and conveyancing in New Sout Wales.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
This fully revised and updated edition of Conveyancing and Real Property Legislation New South Wales, extracted from Conveyancing Service New South Wales (available on Lexis Advance, Lexis Red and as a 2-volume loose-leaf service), provides an essential guide to key conveyancing and real property legislation in New South Wales accompanied by authoritative annotations and relevant case law. This 2020-2021 edition incorporates all recent changes in the legislation up to 1 September 2020, including, inter alia, those arising from the Fair Trading Amendment (Short-term Rental Accommodation) Act 2018, Residential Apartment Buildings (Compliance and Enforcement Powers ) Act 2020, COVID-19 Legislation Amendment (Emergency Measures) Act 2020; Retail and Other Commercial Leases (COVID-19) Regulation 2020, Strata Schemes Management Amendment (COVID-19) Regulation 2020, Strata Schemes Management Amendment (Building Defects Scheme) Regulation 2020 and more. Its section-based structure, revised index and updated table of cases provide the reader with simple and quick access to the law.
• Full text of NSW Conveyancing and Real Property legislation
• High quality annotations by expert authors
• Easy access to legislation with quick reference directory
• Easy of use and navigability via shaded tabs
• Conveyancing Service New South Wales – looseleaf, online
• Edgeworth et al, Sackville & Neave Australian Property Law 11th ed, 2020
• Hepburn, Australian Property Law: Cases, Materials and Analysis 5th ed, 2020
• Jackman & Weren, LexisNexis Study Guide: Property Law, 3rd ed, 2020
Table of contents
- Conveyancing Act 1919
- Conveyancing (General) Regulation 2018
- Conveyancing (Sale of Land) Regulation 2017
- Electronic Conveyancing (Adoption of National Law) Act 2012
- Real Property Act 1900
- Real Property Regulation 2019
- Strata Schemes Management Act 2015
- Strata Schemes Management Regulation 2016
- Retails Leases Act 1994
- Costs and Fees