Annotated Bankruptcy Act 1966, 9th edition
An essential guide to Australian bankruptcy law.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
This fully revised and update edition of Annotated Bankruptcy Act 1966, extracted from, Practice and Procedure – High Court and Federal Court of Australia, (available on Lexis Advance, Lexis Red and as a four volume loose-leaf service) is an invaluable resource tool providing comprehensive analysis and explanation of key bankruptcy legislation, authoritative annotations and relevant case law by Paul Nichols, barrister at law with over 40 years experience in bankruptcy law.
The legislation in this 9th edition is current to 1 June 2022, and includes coverage of legislative amendments made by, inter alia, the Territories Legislation Amendment Act 2020, Family Law Amendment (Western Australia De Facto Superannuation Splitting and Bankruptcy) Act 2020, Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia (Consequential Amendments and Transitional Provisions) Act 2021 and more. With the full text of the new Bankruptcy Regulations 2021, easy access to tables of costs and fees and links to relevant bankruptcy forms this edition is an invaluable resource for practitioners, government officials and business professionals alike.
• Up to date legislation • Concise annotations to the legislation and detailed commentary
• Enhanced ease of use and navigability through shaded tabs
• High Court and Federal Court Practice and Procedure (HCFCP) loose-leaf and online
• Assaf, Assaf’s Winding Up in Insolvency, 3rd ed, 2021
• Symes Brown & Lombard, Australian Insolvency Law, 4th ed, 2019
• Symes Brown & Lombard, Australian Insolvency Law: Cases and Materials, 2015
• Gooley & Gooley, Insolvent Trading and Fraudulent Trading in Australia: Regulation and Context, 2016
Table of contents
- Bankruptcy Act 1966
- Bankruptcy (Estate Charges) Act 1997
- Bankruptcy Regulations 2021
- Federal Court (Bankruptcy) Rules 2016
- Insolvency Practice Rules (Bankruptcy) 2016
- Bankruptcy Forms
- Costs and Fees