Annotated Administrative Appeals Legislation, 4th edition (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
A comprehensive reference tool for anyone involved in the Commonwealth Administrative Review System.
This fully revised and updated edition of Annotated Administrative Appeals Legislation, extracted from the well-renowned Practice and Procedure High Court and Federal Court of Australia (available on Lexis Advance, Lexis Red and as a 4-volume loose-leaf service), provides an essential guide to key administrative law legislation with authoritative annotations, including leading cases, written by an expert author team. This 4th edition incorporates all recent changes in the legislation up to 1 July 2020, including, inter alia, those arising from the Tribunals Amalgamation Act 2015, Home Affairs and Integrity Agencies Legislation Amendment Act 2018, Treasury Laws Amendment (Making Sure Foreign Investors Pay Their Fair Share of Tax in Australia and Other Measures) Act 2019, Treasury Laws Amendment (2018 Superannuation Measures No. 1) Act 2019, Administrative Appeals Tribunal Amendment (Small Business Taxation Division) Regulations 2019, Administrative Appeals Tribunal Amendment (Family Assistance Law Review Fees) Regulations 2019 and more. All up to date AAT Practice Directions are included.
• A comprehensive reference tool
• Concise annotations to the legislation and detailed commentary
• Enhanced ease of use and navigability through shaded tabs
High Court and Federal Court Practice & Procedure (HCFCP) looseleaf and online
Boughey Rock & Weeks, Government Liability: Principles and Remedies, 2019
Creyke Groves McMillan & Smith, Control of Government Action: Text, Cases and Commentary, 5th ed 2018
Pearce, Administrative Appeals Tribunal, 5th ed, 2020
Table of contents
- Administrative Decisions (Judicial Review) Act 1977
- Administrative Decisions (Judicial Review) Regulations 2017
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal Act 1975
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal Regulations 2015
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal (Code of Practice) Determination 2017
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal Practice Directions