Employment agreement for professional employee
This is a precedent contract of employment for use when engaging a professional employee.
Format: Word document delivered by email within 24 hours
Page length: 4
This precedent document is a template employment agreement for use when engaging a professional employee. An employment agreement formalises the employment relationship and sets out the terms of the contract.
The precedent employment agreement includes clauses relating to:
• probationary period
• termination of employment
• membership of a professional association
To preview the employment agreement for professional employee precedent click here.
This precedent is also available via subscription to the Australian Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents.
• Basic form of employment agreement
• Letter of appointment of employee
• Letter of offer to award employee
• Letter of appointment of casual employee
• Executive employment agreement
• Employment agreement for lawyer
• Enterprise agreement
• Enterprise agreement - unions
• Basic form of contractor or consultant agreement
• Agreement with medical practitioner
• Optional Clauses Precedents
This precedent has been co-authored for LexisNexis by Joe Catanzariti, Vice President of the Fair Work Commission, Sydney and Michael Byrnes, Special Counsel, Clayton Utz, Sydney.
Michael Byrnes is a Special Counsel for the Clayton Utz Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety Practice Group. He has broad experience in employment law, in both litigious and transactional matters.
Joe Catanzariti is the Vice President of the Fair Work Commission (Sydney). He was formerly the lead Partner for the National Clayton Utz Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety Practice Group.
This document is part of a LexisNexis suite of Employment Law precedents prepared with the assistance of Specialist Editor Justine Turnbull, Partner, Seyfarth Shaw Australia.