LexisNexis Study Guide: Corporations Law, 4th edition
LexisNexis Study Guide: Corporations Law is a concise study resource for revision of key corporate law concepts
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
The LexisNexis Study Guide series is designed to assist law students with the foundations for effective, systematic exam preparation and revision. Each chapter clearly identifies and explains the pertinent topics within specific areas of law. Concise summaries of key cases and principles simplify exam study and short and concise paragraphs, bullet-pointed summaries, flowcharts and tables facilitate revision. Open-book exams are made easier with this compact and portable text.
The fourth edition of LexisNexis Study Guide: Corporations Law has been revised and updated throughout and includes expanded discussion on:
- comparative business structures
- corporate governance
- corporate equity finance
- members remedies
- Key cases and commentary simplify exam study
- Short and concise paragraphs, bullet-pointed summaries, flowcharts and tables
- Compact and portable – great for open book exams
• Anderson et al, Corporations Law, 5th ed, 2017
• Australian Corporations Legislation 2020 Student Edition
• Gooley et al, Corporations & Associations Law: Principles & Issues, 6th ed, 2015
• Harris, Hargovan & Adams, Australian Corporate Law, 6th ed, 2018
• Harris, LexisNexis Questions and Answers: Corporations Law, 4th ed, 2013
Table of contents
- Comparative Business Structures
- Corporate Regulation
- The Nature of Corporations
- Pre-Incorporation Dealings
- Corporate Constitution
- Relationships with Outsiders
- Corporate Governance
- Share Capital
- Membership and Meetings
- Members’ Remedies
- Corporate Equity Finance
- Corporate Debt Finance
- External Administration