LexisNexis Questions and Answers: Corporations Law, 5th edition
A clear and systematic approach to successfully analysing and answering assessment questions on corporations law
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
The LexisNexis Questions and Answers series offers a clear and systematic approach to analysing and answering problem and exam questions. Each chapter commences with a summary of relevant legal principles and identification of the key issues. Each question is followed by a suggested answer plan, a sample answer and comments on how the answer might be viewed by an examiner. The author also offers practical hints and tips on how to achieve higher marks.
• Summary of key issues, cases and legislation aids revision
• Questions with answer guide, model answer, examiners comments and common answers to avoid
• Assists students to understand how to structure written responses to essay and problem assessment tasks
• Hargovan, Adams & Brown, Australian Corporate Law, 7th ed, 2021
• Hargovan, LexisNexis Case Summaries: Corporations Law, 2nd ed, 2021
• Harris, Company Law: Theories, Principles and Applications, 2nd ed, 2015
• Hargovan, LexisNexis Study Guide: Corporations Law, 4th ed, 2020
Table of contents
- Ch 1 Answering Law Questions
- Ch 2 Registration and its Effects
- Ch 3 Promoters and Starting a Company
- Ch 4 Relationships and Dealings with Others
- Ch 5 Internal Management Rules and Meetings
- Ch 6 Directors and Their Duties
- Ch 7 Share Capital Transactions
- Ch 8 Members’ Rights and Remedies
- Ch 9 Debt and Equity Fundraising
- Ch 10 External Administration