Concise Tax Legislation 2021
A consolidated volume of major legislation and regulation provisions relating to tax law in Australia.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
LexisNexis Concise Tax Legislation 2021 is an invaluable resource for both students and practitioners alike - providing a single source consolidation of all major legislation and regulation provisions relating to tax law in Australia. The legislation in this 2021 edition is current to 1 October 2020 and includes legislative amendments made by, inter alia, the Treasury Laws Amendment (2019 Measures No. 3) Act 2020, Treasury Laws Amendment (2020 Measures No. 2) Act 2020, Treasury Laws Amendment (2020 Measures No. 3) Act 2020, Treasury Laws Amendment (Recovering Unpaid Superannuation) Act 2020 and more. The introductory overview, written by experts in the field, also provides an authoritative and handy summary of current tax provisions.
• Consolidated text of major tax legislation
• Shaded tabs for enhanced navigability
• Extensive index
Kenny, Blissenden & Villios, Australian Tax 2021
Taylor, et al, Understanding Taxation Law 2021
Table of contents
- Selected provisions of and related commentary covering:
- • Overview
- • Ratings Acts and Consumer Price Index Rates
- Income Tax Act 1986
- Income Tax Rates Act 1986
- Medicare Levy Act 1986
- Fringe Benefits Tax Act 1986
- Tax Rates and CGT Indexation rate
- • Income Tax:
- Income Tax Assessment Act 1997
- Income Tax Assessment Act 1936
- • Goods and Services Tax:
- A New Tax System Act (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999
- • Fringe Benefits Tax:
- Fringe Benefits Tax Assessment Act 1986
- Fringe Benefits Tax Assessment Regulations 2018
- • International Tax
- International Tax Agreements Act 1953
- • Superannuation:
- Superannuation Guarantee (Administration) Act 1992
- Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993
- Superannuation(Self-Managed Superannuation Funds) Taxation Act 1987
- • Constitution and Administration:
- Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act
- Taxation Administration Act 1953
- Acts Interpretation Act 1901