Property Law in New South Wales, 4th edition (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
This book provides clear and accessible explanations of the system of property law in New South Wales. The fourth edition has been extensively revised to include recent developments in case law and legislation, including expanded coverage of the Personal Property Securities Act, eConveyancing and the introduction of priority notices.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
This book provides clear and accessible explanations of the system of property law in New South Wales. The fourth edition has been extensively revised to include recent developments in case law and legislation, including expanded coverage of the Personal Property Securities Act, eConveyancing and the introduction of priority notices. Recent decisions discussed include:
- Williams v Central Bank of Nigeria (2014) ‒ constructive trusts
- Akiba v Commonwealth (2013) and Western Australia v Brown (2014) ‒ native title
- Brookfield Multiplex Ltd v Owners Corporation Strata Plan 61288 (2014) ‒ strata title
- Cassegrain v Gerard Cassegrain & Co (2015) ‒ joint tenancy
- Castle Constructions v Sahab Holdings (2013) ‒ easements
- Estate Late Chow Cho-Poon, Re (2013) ‒ rule against perpetuities
- Provident Capital Ltd v Papa (2013) ‒ mortages
- Roda & Roda (2014) ‒ joint tenancy
- Sidhu v Van Dyke (2014) ‒ equitable estoppel
- The Owners Strata Plan 50276 v Thoo (2013) ‒ strata title
Cameron-Dow, Questions & Answers: Property Law, 3rd ed, 2016
Edgeworth, Rossiter, O’Connor & Godwin, Sackville & Neave Australian Property Law, 10th ed, 2017
Jackman & Werren, LexisNexis Study Guide: Property Law, 2nd ed, 2014
Hepburn, Australian Property Law: Cases, Materials & Analysis, 4th ed, 2017
Webb & Stephenson, Focus: Land Law, 4th ed, 2015
Table of contents
- The Concept of Property
- Land, Fixtures and Chattels
- Fundamental Principles – Tenure and Estates
- Native Title
- Possession and Adverse Possession
- Law, Equity and Trusts
- Old System and Priorities
- Torrens Title
- Common Property
- Leases and Tenancies
- Easements and Profits à Prendre
- Freehold Covenants
Property Law in New South Wales, 4th editionRelease Date: October 01, 2017AUD$ 152.00
Torts Cases and Commentary Supplement: Defamation and Wrongful Interference with Goods, 2nd editionRelease Date: January 01, 2019AUD$ 41.00
LexisNexis Glance Card: Tort Law (Negligence) at a GlanceRelease Date: March 01, 2015AUD$ 13.00