LNSG: Business Law, 2nd Edition
The LexisNexis Study Guide series offers a clear and systematic approach to analysing and answering problem and exam questions.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
The LexisNexis Study Guide series offers a clear and systematic approach to analysing and answering problem and exam questions. The Business Law study guide provides students with key cases and commentary needed for success in business and business law exams.
• Clear and concise writing style makes the material accessible to students new to the study of law.
• Key cases and commentary on selected topics simplifies exam study by providing students with the key areas of focus.
• Short and concise paragraphs, bullet-pointed summaries, flowcharts and tables assists learning and helps students remember more.
Pentony et al, Understanding Business Law 6th ed
Fitzpatrick et al, Business and Corporations Law
Pentony and Lennard, LNCS Business Law
Table of contents
Part 1 - the Australian Legal System
- An Introduction to the Australian Legal System
- The Commonwealth Constitution
- Legislation and Statutory Interpretation
Part 2 - Contract Law
- Introduction of Contract Law and Formalities
- Intention to Create Legal Relations
- Offer and Acceptance
- Express and Implied terms
- Invalidity of Contract
- Remedies for Breach of Contract
Part 3 - Consumer Law
- Consumer Law
- Law of Negligence