LNSG: Business Law, 2nd Edition (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
The LexisNexis Study Guide series offers a clear and systematic approach to analysing and answering problem and exam questions.
• Clear and concise writing style makes the material accessible to students new to the study of law.
• Key cases and commentary on selected topics simplifies exam study by providing students with the key areas of focus.
• Short and concise paragraphs, bullet-pointed summaries, flowcharts and tables assists learning and helps students remember more.
Pentony et al, Understanding Business Law 6th ed
Fitzpatrick et al, Business and Corporations Law
Pentony and Lennard, LNCS Business Law
Table of contents
Part 1 - the Australian Legal System
- An Introduction to the Australian Legal System
- The Commonwealth Constitution
- Legislation and Statutory Interpretation
Part 2 - Contract Law
- Introduction of Contract Law and Formalities
- Intention to Create Legal Relations
- Offer and Acceptance
- Express and Implied terms
- Invalidity of Contract
- Remedies for Breach of Contract
Part 3 - Consumer Law
- Consumer Law
- Law of Negligence