LexisNexis Study Guide: Criminal Law for Common Law States(eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
The LexisNexis Study Guide series is designed to assist students with the foundations for effective, systematic exam preparation and revision.
Begin exam preparation with this essential tool for success!
The LexisNexis Study Guide series is designed to assist students with the foundations for effective, systematic exam preparation and revision. Each chapter clearly identifies and explains the pertinent and often difficult topics within areas of law. The most important and recent cases are summarised to consolidate practical understanding of the theoretical concepts.
- Simplifies exam study by providing students with the key cases and commentary needed for success.
- Remember more with the help of short and concise paragraphs, bullet-pointed summaries, flowcharts and tables.
- Open-book exams made easier with this compact and portable text.
Titles in this series include:
- Administrative Law
- Business Law
- Constitutional law
- Corporations Law
- Criminal Law in Common Law States
- Criminal Law in QLD and WA
- Intellectual Property
- Property Law
- Taxation and Revenue
Table of contents
- Components of Criminal Offences
- Murder and Involuntary Manslaughter
- Assault Offences
- Sexual Offences
- Offences Involving Dishonesty
- Drug Offences
- Public Order Offences
- Defences and Voluntary Manslaughter
- Police Powers