LexisNexis Questions & Answers: Criminal Law in Queensland and Western Australia, 2nd edition
The second edition of LexisNexis Questions & Answers: Criminal Law in Queensland and Western Australia is designed to facilitate both continuous review and preparation for examinations.
This book provides an understanding of criminal law for Queensland and Western Australia and gives a clear and systematic approach to analysing and answering problem and exam questions. Each chapter commences with a summary of the relevant law and identification of the key issues. Each question is followed by a suggested answer plan, a sample answer and comments on how the answer might be assessed by an examiner. The author also offers advice on common errors to avoid and practical hints and tips on how to achieve higher marks.
- Summary of Key Issues
- Questions with answer guide, model answer, examiners comments and common errors to avoid
Table of contents
- Homicide and Criminal Negligence
- Assault Offences
- Offences Endangering Life or Health
- Sexual Offences
- Property, Motor Vehicle and Computer Offences
- Drug Offences
- Double Jeopardy and Double Punishment
- Criminal Responsibility
- Provocation and Self-Defence