LexisNexis Questions and Answers - Civil Procedure (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
LexisNexis Questions and Answers — Civil Procedure is designed to facilitate both continuous review and preparation for examinations.
LexisNexis Questions and Answers — Civil Procedure is designed to facilitate both continuous review and preparation for examinations. This book provides an understanding of civil procedure and gives a clear and systematic approach to analysing and answering problem and exam questions. Each chapter commences with a summary of the relevant law and key issues. Each question is followed by a suggested answer plan, a sample answer and comments on how the answer might be assessed by an examiner. The authors also offer advice on common errors to avoid when answering each question. LexisNexis Questions and Answers — Civil Procedure covers:
- Summary of key issues in each chapter.
- Questions with answer guide, suggested answer, examiner’s comments and common errors to avoid.
- Helps students revise key areas before attempting problem questions
- Assists students with effective exam study preparation
- Enables students to practice applying their knowledge to hypothetical problems
Colbran et al, LexisNexis Study Guide — Civil Procedure, 2016
Hemming & Penovic, Civil Civil Procedure in Australia, 2015
Simmons, LexisNexis Case Summaries — Civil Procedure, 2016
Table of contents
- Pre-proceedings Considerations and Instituting Proceedings
- Determining Parties and Causes of Action
- Drafting Pleadings
- Summary Disposal of Claims
- Interlocutory Stages (Discovery/Disclosure; Evidence Gathering and Privilege Claims)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Costs in Civil Litigation
- Post-Trial Matters – Enforcement of Judgments and Appeals