Australian Migration Legislation Collection, June 2020 (in 2 Volumes)
The June 2020 edition of Australian Migration Legislation Collection consolidates key migration legislation and selected legislative instruments into one handy resource.
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
The June 2020 edition of Australian Migration Legislation Collection provides a collection of key Australian migration legislation selected by our team of expert authors. This edition consolidates the legislation as at 1 May 2020 and includes, inter alia, amendments arising from the. Migration Amendment (Repairing Medical Transfers) Act 2019, Migration Amendment (Subclass 600 and 870 Visas) Regulations 2019, Home Affairs Legislation Amendment (2019 Measures No. 1) Regulations 2019 and the Home Affairs Legislation Amendment (2020 Measures No. 1) Regulations 2020. Accompanied by a detailed overview of Australian migration law and visa application procedures this edition is a valuable resource for students and practitioners alike.
- Legislation hand picked by experienced Academics
- Authoritative source of legislation
- All legislation in one portable, easy to navigate volume
- Fernandez, Gerkens, Yau, Ozyurek & Kelly, Australian Immigration Companion, 8th ed
- Schloenhardt, Quick Reference Card: People Smuggling, 2015
- Schloenhardt, Quick Reference Card: Human Trafficking, 2015
Table of contents
- Vol. 1
- • Publisher’s Note
- • Visa Charts
- • Introduction
- • Migration Act 1958
- • Migration Regulations 1994
- Vol. 2
- • Migration Agents Regulations 1998
- • Migration (Skilling Australians Fund) Charges Regulations 2018
- • Australian Citizenship Act 2007
- • Australian Citizenship Regulations 2016
- • Acts Interpretation Act 1901
- • Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1901
- • Ministerial Direction No 69
- • Ministerial Direction No 79
- • Select Legislative Instruments