Australian Corporations Legislation 2021 (2 Volume Set)
The authoritative guide to key corporations legislation in Australia.
With Expert Annotation by: Bob Austin and Ashley Black
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Australian Corporations Legislation 2021 provides a comprehensive collection of key corporations and related legislation current to 1 November 2020. With its expert annotations to key provisions of the Corporations Act 2001, and extensive editorial and historical notes; this text provides practical, in-depth assistance and guidance through some of the most complex pieces of Australian legislation.
• Concise subsection-level annotations providing practical, on-the-spot guidance
• Comprehensive and current material, including pending legislation as necessary
• Detailed quick-find tabs for easy navigation
• Extensive overview of corporations law including recent amendments
• Austin & Black, Austin & Black’s Annotations to the Corporations Act (looseleaf and online)
• Australian Corporation Law Legislation (loose-leaf and online)
• Austin & Ramsay, Ford, Austin and Ramsay’s Principles of Corporations Law, 17th ed, 2018
• Gooley, Zammit, Dicker & Russell, Corporations and Associations Law Principles and Issues, 7th ed 2020
Table of contents
- Vol. 1
- Overview: Developments in Corporations Law 2020
- Corporations Act 2001
- Australian Securities and Investments Act 2001
- Cross Border Insolvency Act 2008
- Acts Interpretation Act 1901
- Vol 2
- Corporations Regulations 2001
- Insolvency Practice Rules (Corporations) 2016
- Australian Securities and Investments Regulations 2001
- Cross Border Insolvency Regulations 2008
- Pending Legislation