Australian Commercial Arbitration, 2nd edition
A detailed, analytical text providing guidance on the interpretation of the harmonised arbitration legislation in Australia.
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Fully revised and updated, this second edition of Australian Commercial Arbitration provides detailed annotations explaining the meaning and operation of the applicable legislation in each state, including extensive references to relevant Australian and international case law. Offering expert insights into the structure and interpretation of the legislation, this is an easy to use reference tool, and essential guide for practitioners and researchers alike.
• Emminent author team
• Detailed and authoritative annotations to the uniform legislation
• Easy to use comparative table of legislation
• Hockley, Croft, KQ Ho and Hickie, Australian Commercial Arbitration, online
• Alexander & Boulle, Mediation Skills and Techniques, 3rd ed, 2019
• Boulle & Field, Mediation in Australia, 2018 • Holmes & Brown, The International Arbitration Act 1974: A Commentary, 3rd ed, 2018
Table of contents
- Comparative Tables
- Commencement Information
- Opt-Out Provisions
- Annotated Commercial Arbitrations Act 2011 (Vic)
- New York Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards (1958)
- ACICA and IAMA Arbitration Rules
- Resolution Institute Arbitration Rules 2020
- International Arbitration Rules
- Australian Court Procedures
- Further Reading