Auditing and Assurance: A Case Studies Approach, 7th edition (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it.
eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another.
eBooks are compatible with Adobe Digital Editions on MacOS, Windows OS, iOS and Android.
Not compatible with Kobo eReader and Kindle.
For further information, please refer to the eBooks FAQs here
Auditing and Assurance: A Case Studies Approach, 7th edition, provides challenging, practical cases for auditing and assurance students at both undergraduate and postgraduate level
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Now in its 7th edition, Auditing and Assurance: A Case Studies Approach provides a challenging and practical methodology for auditing and assurance students at both undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Written by experts in the field, this book provides an overall contextual model to understanding the key elements of the audit process. Each chapter contains real life case studies which are designed to assist self-learning and improved application skills.
This text is a valuable resource for any students or practitioners working in the field of auditing and assurance. It is also useful for candidates undertaking the Audit and Assurance (AAA) Module in the Chartered Accountants (CA) Program and CPA Australia’s CPA Program.
- Key revisions to the auditing standards (ISAs/ASAs), most significantly in the areas of audit reporting, disclosures and assertions
- Commentary on recent developments in practice, including corporate governance and data analytics
- New and updated case studies and exam preparation
- Updated online learning materials for students and lecturers
Table of contents
- Audit Planning, Understanding the Entity and Risk Assessment
- Internal Control and Fraud Risk
- Auditor’s Procedure in Response to Assessed Risks
- IT Systems: Internal Control and Audit Evidence
- Audit Conclusions and Reporting Introduction
- Other Types of Audit, Review and Assurance Engagements
- Quality Control, Ethical Requirements, Independence, Corporate Governance and Litigation
- Practice Examinations