Annotated SACAT Legislation 2023
The essential civil and administrative tribunal law resource for South Australia.
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Annotated South Australian Civil and Administrative Tribunal Legislation 2023 is a comprehensive single-volume collection of key Civil and Administrative Tribunal legislation and provides practitioners with annotations to key provisions of legislation including the South Australian Civil and Administrative Tribunal Act 2013, South Australian Civil and Administrative Tribunal Rules 2014, South Australian Civil and Administrative Tribunal Regulations 2015. This title is an updated extract from Civil Procedure South Australia (available on Lexis Advance, Lexis Red, and as a three-volume looseleaf service) is an essential guide to key tribunal legislation in South Australia providing extensive coverage of legislation and authoritative annotations by Deane Jarvis. The legislation in this edition is current to 31 August 2023.
• Up-to-date legislation
• High quality annotations by expert author
• Easy navigation via a quick reference directory and ‘grey tabs’
• Practical introductory commentary including discussions on proceedings before magistrates and trial proceedings
• Pearce, Administrative Appeals Tribunal, 5th ed, 2020
• Civil Procedure South Australia, looseleaf and online
Table of contents
- • South Australian Civil and Administrative Tribunal Act 2013
- • South Australian Civil and Administrative Tribunal Rules 2014
- • South Australian Civil and Administrative Tribunal Regulations 2015
- • South Australian Civil and Administrative Tribunal Practice Directions
- • Comparative Table re South Australian Employment Tribunal Act 2014
- • Extracts from South Australian Employment Tribunal Act 2014
- • Pending Legislation
- • Index