Annotated Criminal Legislation Victoria, 2023-2024
The essential criminal law resource for Victoria.
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
This fully revised and updated edition of Annotated Criminal Legislation Victoria, extracted from Bourke’s Criminal Law Victoria (available on Lexis Advance, Lexis Red, and as a four-volume looseleaf service) is an essential guide to key criminal legislation in Victoria, providing extensive coverage of legislation and authoritative annotations by Gerard Nash KC, and Jack O’Connor. The legislation in this edition is current to 31 August 2023 and includes coverage of legislative amendments plus more.
• Up-to-date legislation
• High quality annotations by expert authors
• Easy navigation via a quick reference directory and ‘grey tabs’
• Practical introductory commentary including discussions on proceedings before magistrates and trial proceedings
• Arenson & Bagaric, Criminal Processes and Investigative Procedures: Victoria and the Commonwealth, 5th ed, 2021
• Hemming, Feld & Anthony, Criminal Procedure in Australia, 3rd ed, forthcoming
Table of contents
- • Crimes Act 1958
- • Crimes Act 1958: Sexual Offences
- • Criminal Procedure Act 2009
- • Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities Act 2006
- • Pending Legislation
- • Index