Annotated Administrative Appeals Legislation, 5th edition
A comprehensive reference tool for anyone involved in the Commonwealth Administrative Review System.
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
This fully revised and updated edition of Annotated Administrative Appeals Legislation, extracted from the well-renowned Practice and Procedure High Court and Federal Court of Australia (available on Lexis Advance, Lexis Red and as a 4-volume loose-leaf service), provides an essential guide to key administrative law legislation with authoritative annotations, including leading cases, written by an expert author team.
This 5th edition incorporates all recent changes in the legislation up to 20 October 2023. All up to date AAT Practice Directions are included.
• A comprehensive reference tool
• Concise annotations to the legislation and detailed commentary
• Enhanced ease of use and navigability through shaded tabs
• High Court and Federal Court Practice & Procedure (HCFCP), looseleaf and online
• Boughey, Rock & Weeks, Government Liability: Principles and Remedies, 2019
• Creyke Groves McMillan & Smyth, Control of Government Action: Text, Cases and Commentary, 6th edition
• Pearce, Administrative Appeals Tribunal, 5th edition
Table of contents
- • Administrative Decisions (Judicial Review) Act 1977
- • Administrative Decisions (Judicial Review) Regulations 2017
- • Administrative Appeals Tribunal Act 1975
- • Administrative Appeals Tribunal Regulations 2015
- • Administrative Appeals Tribunal (Code of Practice) Determination 2017
- • Administrative Appeals Tribunal Practice Directions
- • Index