Quick Reference Card: Equity, 3rd edition
A concise summary of key principles in equity, on an A4 durable laminated card.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Quick Reference Card: Equity clearly summarises the key principles and case law relating to Equity in Australia. This Quick Reference Card makes an ideal study aid both for classroom and exam use and is an excellent quick-reference tool for students and practitioners.
• Concise summary of the most important principles of equity
• Overview of important cases
• Bold headings and colour coded boxes provide easy to navigate structure
• Quick and easy - information at one’s fingertips
• Durable laminated card stock
• Ideal as checklist
• Perfect for use in exams and for assignments
• Barkehall Thomas & Vann, LexisNexis Study Guide Equity, 3rd ed, 2015
• Cockburn & Wright, LexisNexis Questions and Answers: Equity and Trusts, 5th ed, 2021
• Radan & Stewart, Principles of Australian Equity and Trusts, 5th ed, 2021
• Evans, Jones & Power, Equity and Trusts, 2016
Table of contents
- Nature, History & Maxims of Equity
- Property in Equity
- Fiduciary Relationships
- Confidential Information
- Unconscionable transactions
- Mistake and Innocent Misrepresentations
- Equitable Fraud
- Estoppel in Equity
- Deceased Estates
- Equitable Remedies
- Equitable Defences