Social Media and the Law, 3rd edition
An authoritative legal analysis of social media and its impact on employment law, intellectual property, consumer rights and tort.
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
This book looks at how the most relevant areas of Australian law, and some analogous jurisdictions, are adapting across the areas of reputation, privacy, competition, intellectual property and employment. The sphere of enforcement is also considered, both from civil litigation and criminal prosecution points of view.
• Practical focus
• Expert author team
• Australia wide application
• Dal Pont, Law of Confidentiality, 2nd ed, Forthcoming
• George, Defamation Law in Australia, 3rd ed, 2017
• Foster, Torts Cases and Commentary Supplement: Defamation and Wrongful Interference with Goods, 2nd ed, 2019
Table of contents
- Ch. 1 Social Media and the Law
- Ch. 2 Social Media and Employment Law
- Ch. 3 Social Media and Privacy
- Ch. 4 Social Media and Defamation Law
- Ch. 5 Social Media and the ACCC
- Ch. 6 Social Media and Copyright
- Ch. 7 Social Media and Litigation
- Ch. 8 Social Media and Criminal Law
- Ch. 9 Social Media Before and After Death