Carter’s Criminal Law of Queensland, 23rd edition
Carter's Criminal Law of Queensland is the definitive resource for students, practitioners and anyone else who needs a sound understanding of the criminal law of Queensland.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Carter's Criminal Law of Queensland 23rd Ed, extracted from the three-volume loose-leaf service Carter’s Criminal Law of Queensland, is the definitive resource for students, practitioners and anyone else who needs a sound understanding of the criminal law of Queensland. It is an indispensable resource tool that provides comprehensive analysis and explanation of the legislative provisions and relevant case law. Fully revised and updated the 23rd edition incorporates all recent changes in the legislation up to and including 1 October 2019.
- Easy access to up-to-date legislation
- High quality annotations from expert authors
- Quick reference directory and tabs for easy navigation
• Colvin, McKechnie & O’Leary, Criminal Law of Queensland and Western Australia: Cases & Commentary 8th ed, 2018;
• Devereux & Blake, Criminal Law in Queensland and Western Australia, 9th ed, 2016;
• Hemming, Feld & Anthony, Criminal Procedure in Australia, 2nd ed, 2019
Table of contents
- Criminal Code Act 1899
- The Criminal Code
- Criminal Law Amendment Acts
- Drugs Misuse Act 1986
- Drugs Misuse Regulation 1987
- Bail Act 1980
- Jury Act 1995
- Evidence Act 1977
- Penalties and Sentences Act 1992
- Police Powers and Responsibilities Act 2000
- Police Powers and Responsibilities Regulation 2012
- Regulatory Offences Act 1985
- Summary Offences Act 2005