Carter’s Guide to Australian Contract Law, 3rd edition
Carter’s Guide to Australian Contract Law assists in the identification, understanding and application of both the general and specific principles of contract law.
For the latest in contract law register here for the upcoming CLA seminar by Professor Emeritus John Carter
This book illustrates particular issues by reference to decided cases (including case studies), hypotheticals and sample contracts. Written by leading contract law author, Professor John Carter, this book is clear, concise and user-friendly, making contract law easy to understand and apply. It simplifies difficult cases, is logically structured, fully footnoted and has a comprehensive index. Updated to take account of decisions of the High Court in areas of construction, damages, penalties, unconscionable conduct and terms implied in law.
Features and Benefits
- ‘How to’ chapter devoted to a discussion of how to draft a contract, answer exam questions, etc
- Glossary of contract terms
- Sample contracts
- End of chapter ‘quick quizzes’ to reinforce student learning
- Detailed problems on every chapter and worked solutions are included in the book
Table of contents
The book is divided into 10 parts, representing the key questions for students and teachers of contract law:
- What is contract law?
- Is there a contract?
- What are the terms of the contract?
- What do the terms mean?
- Who can enforce the contract?
- Has the contract been performed?
- Has the contract been prematurely discharged?
- Has the contract been rescinded?
- What remedies are available?
- What defences may be raised?
Mason & Carter’s Restitution Law in Australia, 3rd editionRelease Date: May 01, 2016AUD$252.00
Mason & Carter’s Restitution Law in Australia, 3rd edition (Hardback)Release Date: May 01, 2016AUD$352.00
Mason & Carter’s Restitution Law in Australia, 3rd edition (eBook)Release Date: May 01, 2016AUD$264.59