Mastering Law Studies and Law Exam Techniques, 7th Edition
|Author(s) :||Krever, R|
|Short Description :||Click here to see a sample chapter
This book is also available in eBook format.
Bundle the hardcopy with the eBook to save 75% on the 2nd copy.
|Format :||Academic, Softcover|
|Published :||March, 2011|
The first part of the text consists of basic rules and helpful hints on study techniques. The book then shows how to apply these guidelines by presenting a range of sample exam questions and answers, together with commentary from examiners about what separates an above average answer from an average answer.
Guides to success in participating in moot court and how to approach multiple choice and essay assessments are also included.
The seventh edition of this successful book has been revised, and questions and answers updated to correspond to developments in case law and legislation.
2. An Introduction to Law Studies and Law Exams: Understanding the Dialectic of Law
3. Reading and Summarising Case
4. Some Studying Hints
5. Some Basic Rules
6. Multiple Choice and Essay Questions
7. Sample Tort Exam Essay Question
8. Moot Court
9. Sample Exam Questions and Answers
10. Study Strategies and Suggestions for Commerce Students