Quick Reference Card: Contract Law I
|Author(s) :||J W Carter|
|Short Description :||This book is also available in eBook format.
Bundle the hardcopy with the eBook to save 75% on the 2nd copy.
|Format :||A4, 4-page, laminated card|
|Published :||October, 2011|
· Written by the leading author
· Written in simple propositional format
· Covers common law and statute
· Numbered propositions for all major topics
· Key cases identified for each topic
· Cross referenced to all Carter contract material
· See at a glance the cases & statutes extracted in the 2011 edition of Cases and Materials on Contract Law in Australia
· Includes table of contents
· Divided into two cards for ease of reference - buy each as you need it or buy both together
View our entire collection here
· Formation of contract
· Terms of the contract and consumer guarantees
· Construction of the contract
· Capacity to contract
· Privity of contract
· Illegality of contract
Carter, J W
JW Carter is Professor of Commercial Law at the University of Sydney and a consultant at Herbert Smith Freehills.