Annotated Competition and Consumer Act 2010 - 2012 Edition (Bundle)
|Author(s) :||Steinwall, R|
|Short Description :||OUT OF PRINT|
|Published :||February, 2012|
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another.
The 2012 edition of Annotated Competition and Consumer Act 2010 provides an essential guide to the Australian competition and consumer legislation (the former Trade Practices Act 1974).
The work includes subsection-level annotations to the legislation, detailed amendment histories and comparative tables, and provides practical guidance as to the impact of recent legislative reforms. Annotated Competition and Consumer Act 2010 includes the latest legislative amendments and is current as at 1 January 2012.
Now available in eBook format, providing searchable and portable access to competition and consumer legislation.
- Authored annotations by Ray Steinwall explaining the competition and consumer legislation
- Penalties and Remedies Table providing easy access to understand rights of redress and penalties
- A comparative table of cross-references mapping pre-reform provisions to those in the new Competition and Consumer Act
- Shaded tabs and extensive indexing enhance the ease of use and navigability
- Competition and Consumer Act 2010, including The Australian Consumer Law
- Competition and Consumer Regulations 2010, including the Competition and Consumer Forms
- Trade Practices (Industry Codes ? Unit Pricing) Regulations 2009
Competition Policy Reform Act 1995 - Inter-Governmental Agreements
- Australian Energy Market Agreement (as amended in 2009)
- Merger Guidelines
- Merger Review Process Guidelines
- Memorandum of Understanding between CDPP and ACCC
regarding Serious Cartel ConductM
- Intergovernmental Agreement for the Australian Consumer Law
- Case Management Practice Notes
Fees: Competition and Consumer Regulations 2010 (extracts) Related Legislation
- Competition Policy Reform (New South Wales) Act 1995
- Australian Energy Market Act 2004
- Australian Energy Market Commission Establishment Act 2004 (SA)
- Trade Practices (Industry Codes - Franchising) Regulations 1998