Carter's Guide to Australian Contract Law - 2nd edition (Bundle)
|Author(s) :||Author(s): Professor J W Carter|
|Short Description :||Dual Format - Package: eBook + Hard copy|
|Published :||December, 2010|
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another.
The new edition of Carter's Guide to Australian Contract Law assists in the identification, understanding and application of both the general and specific principles of contract law. This book illustrates particular issues by reference to decided cases (including case studies), hypotheticals and sample contracts. Written by leading contract law author, Professor John Carter, this book is clear, concise and user-friendly, making contract law easy to understand and apply. It simplifies difficult cases, is logically structured, fully footnoted and has a comprehensive index. Coverage includes the Australian Consumer Law.
Features and Benefits:
· Glossary of contract terms
· 'How to' chapter - one chapter is devoted to a discussion of how to do things such as drafting a contract, answering exam questions and so on
· Sample contracts chapter
· Quick quiz at the end of each chapter
· Problems and solutions on CD included with the book
35 Chapters arranged under the following part headings:
· What is contract law?
· Is there a contract?
· What are the terms of the contract?
· What do the terms mean?
· Who can enforce the contract?
· Has the contract been performed?
· Has the contract been prematurely discharged?
· Has the contract been rescinded?
· What remedies are available?
· What defences may be raised?