Understanding Taxation Law 2012 (Bundle)
|Author(s) :||Gilders,F; Taylor,J; Walpole,M; Burton, M and Ciro,T|
|Short Description :||NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
|Published :||December, 2011|
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another.
Understanding Taxation Law 2012 is an annual taxation law text for business, accounting and law students which focuses on the concepts of taxation law and utilises a pedagogical structure to assist learning.
This text offers comprehensive coverage taxation law and is aligned to course curriculums throughout Australia.
Students using Understanding Taxation Law 2012 have the opportunity to self study by accessing our web based solutions to questions posed in the text.
Lecturers also have the opportunity to access learning tools, making preparation for class and tutorials easier. Lecturers can access power point slides, short problem questions and answers, and solutions to numbers activities in the text.
· Easy to navigate design with boxed case summaries, legislative extracts and end of chapter summaries
· Revision questions and problem solving activities to develop the student?s knowledge, understanding and develop problem solving skills
· Flowcharts, diagrams and tables providing an invaluable visual aid to learning
· Online student research sources and solutions to identified questions in the text supported by Study Help on Campus
2. Structure of the Acts and the Income Concept
3. Income According to Ordinary Concepts
4. The Derivation Method and Measurement of Income
5. Statutory Income
6. Capital Gains Tax
7. Fringe Benefits Tax
8. General Deductions
9. Specific Deductions
10. Capital Allowances
11. Trading Stock
12. Taxation of Companies
13. Taxation of Shareholders
14. Taxation of Partnerships
15. Taxation of Trusts
16. Tax Administration: Review and Enforcement Issues
17. Anti-Tax Avoidance Measures
18. International Tax
19. Goods and Services Tax