Butterworths Questions and Answers: Constitutional Law - Third Edition (Bundle)
|Author(s) :||Author(s): Omar, I|
|Short Description :||Dual Format - Package: eBook + Hard copy|
|Published :||May, 2010|
This book provides a clear and systematic approach to tackling questions and giving the right answer during exams. Each chapter commences with a summary of key issues. The question is followed by an answer plan, a sample answer and examiner's comments. Readers are also alerted to potential errors in answering the questions in the 'keep in mind' section.
New case law includes those in the areas of federal judicial power, executive power of the Commonwealth, franchise, corporations power, intergovernmental immunities, and implied rights.
· Separate chapter of hypothetical fact situations that incorporate multiple issues in one problem question.
· Practical guidelines for exams like answer plan, sample answer, examiner's comments and a section on issues to 'keep in mind'.
Related Titles: (please see also Products to consider)
Moens & Trone, Lumb & Moens' The Constitution of the Commonwealth of Australia Annotated, 7th ed, 2007.
Stellios, The Federal Judicature: Chapter III of the Constitution - Commentary and Cases, 2010.
· Constitutional Concepts
· The High Court and Judicial Review
· Commonwealth Executive
· Commonwealth Parliament
· Taxation and Grants Powers
· Duties of Excise
· Trade and Commerce Power
· Corporations Power
· External Affairs Power
· Defence Power (NEW)
· Inconsistency of Laws
· Intergovernmental Immunities
· Individual Rights and the Commonwealth Constitution
· Revision Problems (NEW)