LexisNexis Annotated Acts: Annotated Criminal Legislation New South Wales 2012 - 2013 (eBook)
|Author(s) :||Howie, RN; Johnson, PA|
|Short Description :||OUT OF PRINT|
|Published :||December, 2012|
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC or Mac users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader.
eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
Click here to read the review first published in Ethos - ACT Law Society Journal September 2013 - Issue 229.
LexisNexis Annotated Acts: Annotated Criminal Legislation New South Wales 2012 - 2013, extracted from the four-volume loose-leaf service Criminal Practice and Procedure NSW, provides extensive coverage of legislation and authoritative annotations.
LexisNexis Annotated Acts: Annotated Criminal Legislation New South Wales includes 2012 legislative amendments made by, inter alia, the Crimes Amendment (Consorting and Organised Crime) Act 2012 No 3; Criminal Case Conferencing Trial Repeal Act 2012 No 4; Crimes (Criminal Organisations Control) Act 2012 No 9; Criminal Procedure Amendment (Summary Proceedings Case Management) Act 2012 No 10; Courts and Crimes Legislation Amendment Act 2012 No 11; Crimes Amendment (Reckless Infliction of Harm) Act 2012 No 41; Statute Law (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2012 No 42; Courts and Other Legislation Amendment Act 2012 No 60; Crimes Amendment (Cheating at Gambling) Act 2012 No 64 and the Crimes Legislation Amendment Act 2012 No 67.
· Proof material for the Crimes Act, Drug Misuse and Trafficking Act, and Summary Offences Act which sets out the elements of the offence together with the appropriate indictment
· Practical introductory commentary chapters for readers with discussions on proceedings before magistrates and trial procedures
Crofts, Criminal Law Elements, 4th ed, 2011
Spears & Hickie, Butterworths Questions & Answers: Criminal Law for Common Law States, 2009
Spears, Quilter and Harfield, LexisNexis Study Guide: Criminal Law for Common Law States, 2011
· Criminal Procedure Act 1986
· Criminal Procedure Regulation 2010
· Crimes (Sentencing Procedure) Act 1999
· Crimes (Sentencing Procedure)
· Regulation 2010
· Trial Procedure
· Crimes Act 1900
· Crimes (Domestic and Personal Violence) Act 2007
· Crimes Regulation 2010
· Crimes (Serious Sex Offenders) Act 2006
· Bail Act 1978
· Drug Misuse and Trafficking Act 1985
· Drug Misuse and Trafficking Regulation 2011
· Summary Offences Act 1988
· Summary Offences Regulation 2010
· Crimes (Forensic Procedures) Act 2000
· Crimes (Forensic Procedures) Regulation 2008
· Law Enforcement (Powers and Responsibilities) Act 2002
· Law Enforcement (Powers and Responsibilities) Regulation 2005
Howie, R N
Rod Howie QC has held numerous public offices in New South Wales including Public Defender, Deputy Director of Public Prosecutions and Crown Advocate. He was appointed a judge of the District Court of New South Wales in 1996 and a justice of the Supreme Court in September 2000. He retired from the Bench in May 2010. He then became a member of the Sentencing Council and a part-time Law Reform Commissioner until 2011.
Johnson, P A
P A Johnson, BA LLM, a Judge of the Supreme Court of New South Wales.